Enjoy the winter camping with this bushcraft mind piece of gear. Introducing the T/C version ROC SHIELD, not only the new fabric but the upgrade in design. (Using T/C (Polyester 65% Cotton 35%) means the tent is highly durable and fire-retardant, comparing to Nylon fabric, which currently is a hit in Asia. ) You may encounter with it in the summer. Now we extended it to the winters by adding the stove jacket to make it a hot tent. Inspired by classic WWII style shelters built with tarps, it can be planted on the ground or raised in the air, functioning as a superior sun and rain cover while offering versatility and bigger space for heightened comfort. It is highly adaptable to different terrains and can be configured based on your preference and outdoor aptitude.
• T/C fabric construction that’s highly durable and fire-retardant.
• Bushcraft minds: multiple setups.
• Tent poles made of 7075 Aluminium Alloy and are adjustable in height and can also be assembled for different setups.
• Double vents for good airflow.
• Ideal for winter camping with the opening for stove jacket that fits most tent stoves.
• Material made of Tetoron Cotton (65% Polyester 35% Cotton), YKK® Zippers
• Length: Full setup refer to product image | Storage: 58cm x 20cm x 20cm | Adjustable height: 125cm or 160cm
• Weight: 7.4 kg
* This product does NOT come with a tent bottom, does NOT come with Inner Tent
* Stove jacks pre-cut with 3.5” by 3.5” opening
* Never leave your tent while the wood stove is in use. Always use CO detectors and maintain good ventilation while burning wood stoves inside your tent.
* Clear your hot tent of snow/ice accumulation as the weight may damage the tent.