Lemark K55 Outdoor Power Pack is made by 18650 lithium-ion battery cells. Compared to those solar generators with the same capacity, which are made by Lead Acid or lithium phosphate, the weight from 7-14KG, K55 is the only 4.3KG, it is a lightweight portable, but large capacity power bank for outdoor.
Meanwhile, because it can be charged by the outdoor solar energy system, home AC power system, as well as car, you don’t need to worry about the charging problem when you are outside. It’s a great choice for camping and caravan backup power.
- Brand: Lemark
- Built-in Battery: High-quality Lithium Battery
- Input Recharging: DC15v / 4A
- Fully Charged Time: DC 15v: 8~9 hours
- Output: QC3.0 and Type-C
- DC Wattage: 9~12.6v / 10A
- AC Output: AC Continous Power Output: 350w
- Max Power Output: 450w - 110 / 230v (According to different nations)
- Power Indicator: LED Control Panel
- Operation Temperature Range: -20˚C ～60˚C
- Lifecycle: >500 times
- Capacity: 93600mAh, 3.7V / 346Wh
- Size: 25.5 x 13 x 17.8 cm
- Weight: 4.3 kg