Taking design cues from the original, the Suspension-NXT is the evolution of the classic multi-tool design. Boasting an increased tool count of 15 in a smart everyday carry package, it is equipped with a pocket clip that is easily carried in pocket or on belt. The slim butterfly design features outboard tools that are accessible in a snap when unexpected tasks come up. You can carry out most tasks without opening the pliers. All these tools are locked when opened. As such you never have to worry that one of the knives or the saw closes during one of the more demanding tasks.
- While still up to the challenge of the professional tradesman, the slimmer design and focused tool pack are ideal for EDC user.
- Successful features of the Suspension remain: all outboard tools, all locking tools, and spring-loaded jaws.
- New features to the Suspension-NXT include: wire stripper, medium flathead driver, awl, file, and ruler.
- The needlenose pliers are spring-loaded to lessen hand fatigue for the user.
- The sturdy pocket clip allows the tool to rest deep in pocket or securely on belt when not in use.
- 15 Tools: awl, bottle opener, file, keyring, knife, pliers, scissors, screwdriver, small screwdriver, tin-opener, wire cutter, wire stripper, needlenose pliers
- Blade length: 5.3cm
- Stainless steel handle
- Height: 1.8 cm
- Width: 4.3cm
- Closed length: 10.5cm
Total length opened: 16.2 cm