This survival knife for scouting is full of features to keep you safe. This lightweight portable folder offers a surprisingly tough drop point blade, ideal for cutting rope and edge retention. The rubber grip and lock back mechanism keep the blade in place.
Designed with scouting in mind, the Scout draws on Bear’s experience as Chief UK Scout and figurehead to 28 million Scouts worldwide.
- Overall Length: 7.3’’
- Closed Length: 4.0’’
- Blade Length: 3.24’’
- Weight: 2.54 oz.
- Thin and Lightweight Folding Knife
- ½ Serrated High Carbon Stainless Steel Drop Point Blade - Ideal for edge retention and cutting rope
- Dual-Sided Thumb Stud - For easy single-hand opening
- Ergonomic Textured Rubber Grip - Maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Lock Back - Locks blade securely in place and maximizes safety during closing
- Clip for convenient pocket carry
- Priorities of Survival - Pocket guide contains Bear’s survival essentials