The Fenix ARB-L18-2600 is a high capacity 18650 Li-ion rechargeable with a protection circuit in the anode to help prevent short circuits, over charge/discharge and over heating. The battery also includes pressure relief vents which expel waste gas in the rare case of an internal short circuit preventing an explosion.
- 2600mAh high capacity
- Protection circuitry to prevent short circuits
- Pressure vents to prevent explosions
- 500 charge cycles
- Voltage: 3.6V
The next generation of 18650 batteries are here. Introducing the top-of-the-line Fenix 18650 battery–an amazing 2600mAh rating.
Fenix has increased its emphasis on safety by building in features to prevent short circuits and design multiple layers of protection. The new button-top design better accommodates a variety of flashlight brands.
Fenix continues to be an industry leader in lighting and battery innovation.
- Fenix ARB-L18-2600mAh Rechargeable 18650 Battery
- Button Top Design
- Protection circuit built in the anode with a steel hat by riveting process. Steel shell eliminates the risk of short circuit caused by collision and impact.
- Pressure Relief Vent: Expels waste gas generated by internal short circuit. Expelling waste gas prevents a cell from inflating or exploding.
- Three Sets of Over-Heat Protection: Over charge protection, Over discharge protection, Short circuit protection, and overheating protection
- 500 Charge Cycles: A properly maintained ARBL18 battery is designed to retain up to 75% of its original capacity at 500 full charge and discharge cycles.